RaimaRadio is truly a unique and great service. I can even tag a song to be recorded in the future and this program will watch for it and record it at a future date. I couldn't believe how great this program was. Download it and tinker with it a little and I'm sure you'll find that you can add a lot of great media to your collection. I don't know how they do it but this kind of program is another nail in the coffin of the record companies trying to capitalize or restrict internet downloading. Regardless, it's great value for the user. Hopefully it will be available in the long run but I don't see how it can last when the copyright lawyers are all well employed. I was up, running, and recording in less than 2 minutes with the software. So give it a try.
http://www.raimasoftware.com/
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
More ways to get great music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment